Is your pet 10 years or older? Once a pet gets older it becomes very important that any potential illnesses are picked up early so they can be dealt with before they become a problem. There are many things we can do to slow down potential health problems, deal with the routine changes related to age, and deliver a happier, healthier pet.
Is your pet showing signs of old age such as:
- Taking longer to get up after naps
- A sudden change in appetite
- A reluctance to walk or exercise
- A noticeable weight change
- Excessive drinking
- Abnormal coat changes
- Bad breath
Yes? Then book in for a Senior Health Check.
A Senior Health Check includes:
- Complete health assessment
- Full blood profile
- Blood pressure test